Category List

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Morganite Wedding Set Engagement Ring and Wedding Band 14k Rose Gold via Etsy. I love the peek-a-boo and pave diamonds in the ring's profile and I love the soft color of the morganite. Beautiful.

Morganite Wedding Set Engagement Ring and Wedding Band 14k Rose Gold via Etsy. I love the peek-a-boo and pave diamonds in the ring's profile and I love the soft color of the morganite. Beautiful.
Morganite Wedding Set Engagement Ring and Wedding Band 14k Rose Gold via Etsy. I love the peek-a-boo and pave diamonds in the ring's profile and I love the soft color of the morganite. Beautiful.
Gold RIng with 4 Diamonds
Gold RIng with 4 Diamonds
****Bridal Sash Wedding Sash Belt Crystal Rhinestone Bridal Belt MARIE - ON SALE. $125.00, via Etsy.
****Bridal Sash Wedding Sash Belt Crystal Rhinestone Bridal Belt MARIE - ON SALE. $125.00, via Etsy.
Diamond
Diamond
Rose Quartz Sterling Silver Ring
Rose Quartz Sterling Silver Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment