Category List

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Amazing setting. Quite possibly my favorite halo. This with a sapphire centre stone (maybe teal, australian-sapphire colours or forest green) or an aquamarine, a low setting and a flat, comfortable yellow gold band would blow my mind. Oval Rose Gold Engagement Ring

So simple and pretty
So simple and pretty
Chunky wool navy plaid circular infinity scarf - love the buttons!
Chunky wool navy plaid circular infinity scarf - love the buttons!
Amazing setting. Quite possibly my favorite halo. This with a sapphire centre stone (maybe teal, australian-sapphire colours or forest green) or an aquamarine, a low setting and a flat, comfortable yellow gold band would blow my mind. Oval Rose Gold Engagement Ring
Amazing setting. Quite possibly my favorite halo. This with a sapphire centre stone (maybe teal, australian-sapphire colours or forest green) or an aquamarine, a low setting and a flat, comfortable yellow gold band would blow my mind. Oval Rose Gold Engagement Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment